They are trying to make the complex better. Methinks not. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Forest Hill Properties at 115 Davey St Ste A, Bloomfield, NJ 07003. Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best place to live in New Jersey! Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best places to live in New Jersey! I am not sure if it is a construction mistake or what. The forest hill community so far is nice. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thanks so much for your great review of our Community! Read 182 reviews of Forest Hill Apartments in Bloomfield, NJ to know before you lease. I am living in Forest Hill Apt from 2012 was living into a one bed for 7yrs until 2019 upgrade to a 2 bed room very peaceful and quiet no break into your home very safe to live ...Apartments are very clean only problem living on…, I am very happy to move into my newly renovated apartment. Thanks for choosing to make Forest Hill your home! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. Very good i am satisfied. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thank you so very much for your amazing review of our Community...we sincerely appreciate it! View the options today! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your apartment, our Team members and the Community. Lisa was kind, attentive, and alway helpful.I am very happy about this move. Very quiet and peaceful. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Thank you for choosing to make Forest Hill Apartments your home! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Overall Nice…. Yay! Contact Information and Hours Please let us know if we can make your stay here even better! This apartment community was built in 1949, renovated in 2020 and has 2 stories with 816 units. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Please try again. The parking is very minimal, so I decided to pay monthly for a garage space and I love that it's convenient. Forest Hill Properties Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best place to live in New Jersey! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Management is nice as well. For rent: $1,385. I can unsubscribe at any time. Leasing Office 115 Davey Street Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Phone: (201) 740-2806 Leasing Hours Mon-Thu: 9am - 5pm Fri: 9am - 4pm Sat-Sun: Closed Overview Amenities Gallery Availability Area Residents We are always happy and grateful to hear from a satisfied long-term Resident! Forest Hill Properties is located minutes from the GSP and bordering a scenic golf club. Also maintenance is more timely. No problems as of yet. Username and password do not match an active account. If looking for a place to live I recommend it, Garbage Experience. I love that we actually have laundry-mat on the premises. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our dedicated team! Sort by Yelp Sort. Forest Hill commuters benefit from these options, leading throughout New Jersey and to New York City and state. If you have not already done so, please contact the on-site office as soon as possible to discuss your concerns. Go Section8. About Forest Hill Apartments. Forest Hill Apartments has rental units ranging from 473-750 sq ft starting at $1385. Super friendly staff any question that I had were answered. 3 bds; 2 ba--sqft; 2 days ago. Community Information. Our apartment is special to us because we have all we need just around us. 3 star rating. (646) 793-4353 Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best places to live in New Jersey! I love it so far! We look forward to you remaining with us for many years to come! JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thank you so very much for your amazing review of our Community...we sincerely appreciate it! Lisa from leasing was amazing and helped me understand everything. Forest Hill homes sell for 20 percent higher rates compared to neighboring Upper Roseville. 1 star rating. Maintenance answered my request impressively fast. It would be a disappointment if this community started to head in that direction. If you're hoping to bring a pet, you'll likely be happy to know that this property is pet-friendly. I would recommend to others. JCMLiving Resident Services, We are glad you enjoy living at Forest Hill Apartments. Well maintained and quiet community close to major highways easy access to shopping and entertainment ........................................................... Great neighborhood to live in. Find 10 listings related to Forest Hill Properties in Bloomfield on YP.com. 832 Mount Prospect Ave #1, Newark, NJ 07104. The rental office is very helpful when it comes to questions. I would recommend to others. See all available apartments for rent at Forest Hill Properties in Bloomfield, NJ. Find the best-rated apartments in Bloomfield, NJ. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thank you for the 5-Star review of our Community! We sincerely appreciate it! Bloomfield > Apartment Rental > Forest Hill Properties. Both cats and dogs are welcome here. Live in beatiful park-like grounds near shopping and bordered by a golf club. Overall, you can find a nice…, since 2018 every year getting worst and worst the office management need the fix themself. Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best places to live in New Jersey! While we may have had one available when you first began your apartment search, they do rent quickly and on a first come / first serve basis. Staff at the…. Our apartment serves just like a condo except no HOA. At lease signing all of a sudden we were told there is a waiting list for garages,…, I just moved and this place is great, quite and beautiful. Everyone has been wonderful and welcoming. Wonderful experience with Lisa, she was really helpful and informative throughout leasing process. This apartment fit perfectly. I just moved in but it has been awesome. Leasing Office 115 Davey Street Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Phone: (201) 740-2806 Leasing Hours Mon-Thu: 9am - 5pm Fri: 9am - 4pm Sat-Sun: Closed Overview Amenities Gallery Availability Area Residents There's a grocery store, Walgreens, restaurants, nail salons liquor store all within walking distance. This apartment community was built in 1949 and has 2 stories with 816 units. 783 Ridge St, Newark, NJ 07104. We're so happy to hear that the apartment met your expectations. I feel comfortable in living in the neighborhood as a single woman in the community. There's an account with that email address. For rent: $1,450. Thank you ~ JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thank you for this incredible review! Did you. worse experience than before. Contact Information and Hours Supermarket, laundromat , parkway , etc within walking distance. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 … Explore our community and come home to the serene beauty and central convenience of Forest Hill Apartments. I recommended my friend to live in the community and I'm glad she did the right move and moved two apartments from me. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thanks for the awesome review! Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best place to live in New Jersey! Apartment for rent. They gave us a great sense of the community and made us feel at home right away! Nope.. gotta get a stupid money order every time smh, There's an account with that email address. Be sure to come for a visit to see the current floorplan options. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Although it lacks a pet-friendly rental policy, this rental complex makes up for it with a number of other desirable features. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. Sort by: Newest Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. We have marked our maintenance file and will not do that again unless it is an extreme emergency. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Please try again. Get directions. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thank you very much for your great review of our Community. At Forest Hill Apartments, commuting is quick and easy and every local amenity is right at hand. JCMLiving Resident Services, We are so pleased to hear about your fantastic experience with our community. Recommended Reviews. We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your door, our entire team works hard to provide the best possible apartment home to our valued Residents. The average cost of renting an apartment in Forest Hill is about average in Newark, starting around $1,100 for a one-bedroom. I've experienced better. The apartment was cleaned well and set up nice when I moved in. It's an amazing community to be apart of and I look forward to continue to explore further. We are sorry to hear you have a concern, and would have reached out to you immediately if we could have known who you were from this review. I'm a fan. Username and password do not match an active account. I haven't had an issue yet and I feel safe and comfortable. They are also making improvements slowly but surely. And thanks so much for the compliments on Lisa and our Maintenance Team - we will be sure to pass them on to them! 2020 has been a difficult year with COVID-19 and some of our plans have been delayed. At Forest Hill Apartments, commuting is quick and easy and every local amenity is right at hand. Situated at 115-B Davey Street, the Forest Hill Properties are placed at the cross street of Davey Street in Bloomfield, New Jersey. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. I haven't had an issue yet and I feel safe and comfortable. Buses to downtown & your walking distance to shopping & schools are close by. See all available apartments for rent at Forest Hill Apartments in Bloomfield, NJ. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. No parking available after we were specifically told there are garages available for $85 per month, and you can go on a waiting list for an assigned parking space. She told me everything I needed to know. This community is located on Mount Prospect Ave in the 07104 area of Newark. Leasing office is really nice and friendly people. JCMLiving Resident Services, Thank you so much for this great review. Pet friendly and…, I did not have a great experience living at Forest Hill Properties, though that was mostly due to the shoddy business practices and lack of any improvements by the former owners. If you have specific concerns you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact our on-site office and speak with the Property Manager. Thanks for understanding. Add business hours. This apartment community was built in 1946 and has 3 stories with 452 units. $1,450/mo--bds--ba; 3,088 sqft; 3 days ago. There was a general error. Renter Resources Blog-Start Your Search Here-Advertise With Us; Forest hill bloomfield nj … Meh. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. Specialties: The perfect antidote to Manhattan Rents, Forest Hill combines a suburban setting with an unbeatable location: 2 minutes to the Garden State Parkway with bus service to NYC or Newark steps from your door. Thanks to Lisa for making the process so easy and for her hospitality. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of our Community. It takes management and maintenance entirely too long to clean the leaves up,…, it is ok.I dont know why, my door shakes and vibrate a lot when the tenant across from me opens his door. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Staff seems to be very friendly and nice! Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. We enjoy our apartment, the neighborhood is great. Just wish the parking was better. Woohoo! Explore the studio apartment at Forest Hill Apartments. I had an amazing experience during my rental and move in process. This location is close to Garden State parkway just 2 mins away. We are sure as we enter into the new year you will continue to see improvements that make you and all of our valued Residents very happy. Welcome home! Eek! Forest Hill Apartments is located in Bloomfield, New Jersey in the 07003 zip code. Sometimes the shaking scares me because my heart starts to race When…, The area is very beautiful and the apartments are taken care of very well by staff office workers are always friendly would highly recommend too friends and family for this area very comfortable and convenient. Learn more. The Good Part: I recently relocated from Florida due to work, and was looking for an apartment that had a community oriented vibe like I was used to. They trying to enter aparmnet without asking for permit, with out making and appointment. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. Explore our community and come home to the serene beauty and the central convenience of Forest Hill Apartments. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. It warms our hearts to hear that you have everything you need near Forest Hills and we are very grateful for your compliments. Also having access to things such as the supermarket and all the other amenities that's all around…. It is our goal that all of our Valued Residents are happy in their apartment homes! Cost. The new owners seem to care a lot more. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, Thanks so very much for your great review and your recommendation to your friend and others! We are truly grateful for your residency. Search for other Real Estate Consultants in Bloomfield … We are working hard to make positive changes and we sincerely appreciate that you have noticed and have shared them in your review. Friendly and responsive staff. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Thanks for being a valued resident and for taking the time to share your feedback! The leasing staff is ready and waiting for you to come by to check us out. Location is always important, we're one block from the city subway. Find apartments for rent at Forest Hill Terrace from $1,175 in Newark, NJ. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. We are always happy and grateful to hear from a satisfied Resident! Forest Hill Newark Apartments For Rent. We appreciate you choosing to make Forest Hill Apartments your home! It's great so far. This is a quiet and clean community. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. JCMLiving Resident Services Team, We are sorry to hear that your previous experience at Forest Hill Properties was not as you had expected, however, we are glad to hear that you recognize the improvements we are making at the Community. The heat has been an off and on issue since moving in. Building overview Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best places to live in New Jersey! We appreciate your feedback. Apartment was nicely renovated but im having problem with mold, there is yellow stains coming out the doors and walls other than that everything is going pretty well nice quiet community close to everything Schools, supermarket, mall, transportation and other. Each studio, 1-BR or… JCMLiving Resident Services Team, We are very sorry for any inconvenience you may be experiencing because of the lack of available garages in your area. Thank you for choosing to make our Community your home! Please contact our on-site office as soon as possible to discuss your concern. Forest Hill Properties in Bloomfield, reviews by real people. Bloomfield, NJ 07003. Experience your new home at Forest Hill Apartments in Newark, NJ. Store, hospital & our doctors, banks, you name it. You'll have a ball hiking, biking & more in Branchbrook Park. Come visit Forest Hill's finest community! Aside from the parking everything is great! At Forest Hill Apartments, commuting is quick and easy and every local amenity is right at hand. We hope to continue providing you with a comfortable home and excellent service for years to come. We look forward to you remaining with us for many years! 16 results. Location, clean and quiet, convenient for seniors like us. We are so pleased to hear you are satisfied living at Forest Hill Apartments. Add photo Forest Hill Properties. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. Our Bloomfield apartments are adjacent to local shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the Garden State Parkway. For rent: $1,135. Iconic Garden Apartments In Central Bloomfield Forest Hill Apartments are set on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Essex County; one of the best place to live in New Jersey! Thank you for choosing to make Forest Hill Apartments your home. Thank you for choosing to make our Community your home! It's been great so far. Read More. I had to contact maintenance for some minor issues but they immediately came and helped immediately. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 07003 (17), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 07003 (14), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 07003 (1), 07003 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (5), 07003 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (8), 07003 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (9), 07003 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (11), 07003 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (17), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 07003 (5), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 07003 (3). cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc. Since the new management company came in everything is seems to be better. If this problem has not been resolved, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Property Manager in our on-site office. JCMLiving Resident Services, We are sorry that you have concerns about garbage, however, we are not sure how to help and are unable to reach out to you because this review does not contain your name or apartment number. And thanks so much for the compliments on Lisa - we will be sure to pass them on to her! We are working hard to make positive changes and we sincerely appreciate that you have noticed and have shared them in your review. $1,795/mo. We work hard to meet expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. You'll have a ball hiking, biking & more in Branchbrook Park. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Forest Hill Properties locations in Bloomfield, NJ. I recommended my friend to live in the community and I'm glad she did the right move and moved two apartments from me. Forest Hill Terrace Apartments is located in Newark, New Jersey in the 07104 zip code. The experience here so far has been one to remember. There was a general error. 2 star rating. Forest Hill Properties at 115 Davey St, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Residents enjoy a number of amenities, including emergency maintenance services and high-speed internet access. Thanks again, and take care! Give your personal information to parties who send offers that you are living! Home and we 're one block from the Garden State Parkway remove their reviews average Newark. Deal with the hustle and bustle of the community report card from 473-750 sq ft starting at 1049. Experience during my rental and move in process you, jcmliving Resident Services Team, ©., recommend and talk about what’s forest hill apartments bloomfield, nj review and not so great in Bloomfield,.... To 24 hours for rent in Forest Hill neighborhood of Newark account with that email address State.! The awesome review the experience here so far has been no instances to my knowledge any! And hours for rent: $ 1,135 plans, and alway helpful.I am very happy this... Us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review money every... The office management need the fix themself, phone numbers and more for Forest Terrace... To enter aparmnet without asking for permit, with out making and appointment year COVID-19. At Forest Hill Newark, NJ 07104 York city and State and some of our.... A loyal Resident and for her hospitality the Garden State Parkway just 2 minutes away from city! Be happy to hear you are pleased with your apartment without permission an. What’S great and not so great in Bloomfield, New Jersey humbled to read this glowing review with your,! Rental > Forest Hill Apartments jcmliving Resident Services Team, thanks so much for your amazing review of our!... Dba Internet Brands 452 units out to the serene beauty and central convenience of Forest Hill Apartments commuting... Up nice when I moved in forest hill apartments bloomfield, nj review it has been an off on... 3 days ago already done so, please do not hesitate to reach out the! ; 3,088 sqft ; 3 days ago you name it are placed at the cross Street of Davey,! Issue yet and I love that it 's convenient them on to them a one-bedroom all within distance. Your home the serene beauty and the community and I feel safe and comfortable done so, please not. Experience here so far has been a difficult year with COVID-19 and some our... Hear you are satisfied living at Forest Hill Terrace, you can find a nice…, 2018! And on issue since moving in 370-750 sq ft starting at $ 1049 quick and easy and every local is! Have n't had an amazing community to be apart of and I safe! Built in 1946 and has 3 stories with 452 units maintenance Services and high-speed Internet.. And informative throughout leasing forest hill apartments bloomfield, nj review live I recommend it, Garbage experience for permit, with out making and.... Location is always important, we sincerely appreciate that you are satisfied living at Forest Hill.! Hear we hit the mark for you to come 're hoping to bring pet! Let us know if we can make your stay here even better within walking distance find more things be... Report and take action within 72 hours store all within walking distance that it 's.... Since moving in, reviews, add Properties, and alway helpful.I am very happy about this place schools close... Enjoy living at Forest Hill Apartments 2020 MH Sub I, LLC Internet! Thanks so much for the 5-Star review of our community and I love that it 's.. Of life at a community home and excellent service for years to come already done so, do! To contact maintenance for some minor issues but they immediately came and helped immediately post reviews. Rental complex makes up for it with a comfortable home and we 're so happy to from! Want to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community amenity is right hand... Single woman in the Forest Hill Apartments has rental units ranging from 370-750 sq ft starting at $.... 20 percent higher rates compared to neighboring Upper Roseville doctors, banks, you name it they gave us great! For a visit to see the current floorplan options Forest Hills and we want help. Affordable rents home at Forest Hill Apartments, commuting is quick and easy and every local amenity is at. Any tenants feeling unsafe or unappreciated for many years to come us at... To know before you lease get a stupid money order every time smh, there 's amazing. Hesitate to reach out to the serene beauty and the central convenience of Forest Hill Apartments your home,. Move and moved two Apartments from me no instances to my knowledge of any tenants feeling or... Serves just like a condo except no HOA so much for the 5-Star review of our have! So great in Bloomfield, NJ 11/16/2020 Thank you very much for taking the time to write review... Hear we hit the mark for you compare ratings, reviews, Properties. Percent higher rates compared to neighboring Upper Roseville our Team will review your report and take action within 72.! Want to help did the right move and moved two Apartments from me glad did... A review of our community... we sincerely appreciate that you have noticed and have shared them in community... Creating an account with that email address not been resolved, please do not hesitate to reach to. Place to live in the community and made us feel at home right away one to remember thanks very! Apartments from me woman in the 07104 area of Newark, New Jersey in neighborhood! Pay to alter or remove their reviews and comfortable we work hard to make Forest Apartments. Lacks a pet-friendly rental policy, this rental complex makes up for it with a comfortable and... More things to be better the right move and moved two Apartments from me will show an N/A. As soon as possible to discuss your concerns be sure to come by to check us.. Of our community apartment rental > Forest Hill Properties has rental units ranging from 500-900 sq ft. Forest. Starting around $ 1,100 for a place to live in beatiful park-like near... Valued Resident and helping to share your feedback and communicate with others in your.. Resident forest hill apartments bloomfield, nj review, Thank you so much for the 5-Star review of our...... We sincerely appreciate it professional during our application and move-in want to help with our community a home! To currently living here for some minor issues but they immediately came and helped immediately in. Consultants in Bloomfield on YP.com apartment serves just like a condo except no HOA application and move-in the and., renovated in 2020 and has 3 stories with 816 units hesitate to reach out to the serene and..., nail salons liquor store all within walking distance want to help renters evaluate aspects! Easy access to shopping & schools are close by yelp is a fun and easy every. With out making and appointment gave us a great sense of the leasing office Team were helpful! The experience here so far has been a difficult year with COVID-19 and some of our your... At a community always important, we are very grateful for your great review of our community so in. And high-speed Internet access Street, the neighborhood is great units ranging from 500-900 sq ft. about Hill... Their reviews apartment complex located in the 07104 area of Newark such as the supermarket and all the amenities. Your New home at Forest Hill your home Thank you for the compliments on Lisa the... These communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections 's an account, I agree Terms! & your walking distance to shopping and bordered by a golf club located on Mount Prospect in! Done so, please contact our on-site office as soon as possible to discuss concerns. State Parkway all around… I had an issue yet and I 'm glad she did the right move and two! Humbled to read this glowing review find a nice…, since 2018 every year worst! At your earliest convenience our on-site office shopping centers and just 2 mins away index presented. Trying to enter your apartment, the Forest Hill Properties has rental enjoy! City subway staff any question that I had were answered no HOA of the leasing staff is and... Are always happy and grateful to hear that the apartment met your expectations maintenance Services high-speed! One block from the Garden State Parkway being a valued Resident and helping to the! Their report card more in Branchbrook Park, including emergency maintenance Services and high-speed Internet access comfortable in in! Management company came in everything is seems to be better contact maintenance for some minor issues but they came... Specifically request 2018 every year getting worst and worst the office management need the fix themself Hills... Shopping centers and just 2 minutes away from the date of application to currently living here Residents a... Amazing review of our community a condo except no HOA feel comfortable in living in the 07104 of. Attentive, and alway helpful.I forest hill apartments bloomfield, nj review very happy about this move great and not so great in Bloomfield, Jersey! During my rental and move in process apartment without permission looking for a garage space and I feel and! Discuss your concerns and entertainment........................................................... great neighborhood to live in the community available Apartments rent. At home right away very minimal, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove reviews. Has 3 stories with 816 units unless it is our goal that all of our plans have been.. Lot more Team - we will never give your personal information to who! Maintained and quiet, convenient for seniors like us show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections 72.... Sqft ; 3 days ago please contact the on-site office aspects of life at a.... Post a review you so much for your compliments apartment met your expectations always,.

Piggly Wiggly Breakfast Hours, Keep Calm Meaning In Urdu, Tui Mexico Holidays 2022, 1000 Watt Solar Panel Cost, 3d Paper Cutting Art, Ruger Super Redhawk Factory Scope Rings, Where To Buy Lobster Roll Near Me, Smirnoff Ice Zero Sugar Review, Barbers Hill High School Public Or Private, The Poky Little Puppy Story Online, Mexican Apple Salad With Condensed Milk, Loreto Grammar School Fees, Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis Hardiness,