Top tags: Casual. The food was tasty but a bit bland. City of Boynton Beach facilities will be closed in observance of Christmas Eve (Thursday, Dec. 24)… December 17, 2020. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They might’ve been used for the leather for the bottom of shoes. Unique Culinary Experience. $30 and under. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Lemongrass Asian Bistro at 1880 N Congress Ave in Boynton Beach - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Meanwhile we have a big pile of dirty dishes on the table and nothings happened. Order food online at Lemongrass Asian Bistro, Boynton Beach with Tripadvisor: See 166 unbiased reviews of Lemongrass Asian Bistro, ranked #25 on Tripadvisor among 318 restaurants in Boynton Beach. Since 2009, Lemon Grass Of Boynton Beach, Llc has been providing Retail - Seafood Restaurants from Boynton Beach. The waitstaff was courteous and friendly and helpful with seating my aunt with her broken ankle and scooter. Similar Businesses Nearby Our similar businesses nearby shows similar … Boynton is a fairly new up and coming area. Foursquare. I had to move them to an adjacent empty table. Menu Order Online Reserve. Good soups. 1880 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426-8671. The only thing worse than the food was the service!! The City's Finance Department was awarded the Government Finance Officer's Association (GFOA)… December 16, 2020. The waitress disappears again and I had to Go to the front twice until she showed up again. The waitstaff was courteous and friendly and helpful with seating my aunt with her broken ankle and scooter. view full report. Good Food - portions could be a bit larger. Simply fill out the form and someone from our team will reach back out to you shortly. Excellent service and food was great! A win! I had the sushi and, no joke, it was not only buttery fresh and perfect, but it was a work of art! Very diversified menu with some very creative & delicious specialty Sushi rolls. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Have immediate needs, give us a call at the phone number below or write us at the address provided. Lemongrass features Asian fusion dishes with sushi, bento boxes, and more. Service was attentive. Book now at Lemongrass - Boynton Beach in Boynton Beach, FL. Explore menu, see photos and read 495 reviews: "Delicious delicious food, do you some pricing and good service. Order Online But when we finally got our appetizers someone had knocked over a glass of water by mistake and we had to clean up the table ourselves. dipping sauce. Even though they were very busy, they were prompt with our reservation. / 3 / 3. Placed a pickup order through their website. 4.5. 1880 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Previous. Website: lemongrassasianbistro.com; Address: 1880 N Congress Ave, Ste 104, Boynton Beach, FL 33426; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of N Congress Ave and Park Ter; Phone: (561) 733-1344 Purchase a Gift Card LEMON GRASS OF BOYNTON BEACH, LLC has been set up 10/17/2006 in state FL. Simply fill out the form and someone from our Lemongrass team will reach back out to you shortly. Slightly pricier than other same type of restaurants, but happy regardless. Began with Tom Kha and Wonton soups. Probably less busy than del Ray location. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Boynton Beach; Lemongrass; What is Grubhub. No Reviews Share. December 9, 2020. 1701 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426-8205 +1 561-877-2339 Website + Add hours COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! Includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, and 141 dishes from LemonGrass Boynton. Our waitress was super positive and friendly considering the circumstances but made the experience more enjoyable.It was happy hour so we each ordered a drink (Lychee Martini & Mango Mojito) and a JB roll to start. 4. After waiting 20 minutes for the waitress, She asked for appetizer orders and 15 minutes later she came back with appetizers For two members of our party of seven.Unfortunately we never got any thing...to drink. Suggest an Edit Update menu. 1880 N. Congress Ave. 104 Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Uber. The current status of the business is Active. Entrees Reservations. Vegetable dumplings...were excellent as was the Pad tai. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Overview; Photos; Popular dishes; Menu; Reviews; Lemongrass - Boynton Beach. We thank you for joining us and we look forward to getting to know you! My aunt ordered the crispy chicken and cashews and it was delicious. The sushi was good and tasted fresh. Wins Prestigious Award. I guess since they knew they had put an 18% tip on our bill they didn’t care about service. This was probably the best edamame I've ever had! unique approach to style, flavors & ingredients. There were 5 of us and we all enjoyed our meal.More, Four of us for a late dinner on a Friday night. I was visiting the area due to some business and this place was recommended. All Stores > Metro PCS Locations & Hours > Metro PCS Boynton Beach; 1 Metro PCS - Boynton Beach 401 West Boynton Beach Blvd, Boynton Beach FL 33435 Phone Number: (561) 734-0092. Lots of choices. Metro PCS Boynton Beach FL locations, hours, phone number, map and driving directions. Facebook. The LEMON GRASS OF BOYNTON BEACH, LLC principal address is 1880 N. CONGRESS AVENUE,, SUITE #104, BOYNTON BEACH, FL, 33426. I ordered the Wok Charred Edamame. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. (561) 733-1344 Website The dipping sauce was both sweet and spicy. Mon-Fri:11:30am-10:30pm Sat:12:00pm-11:30pm Sun:12:00pm-11:30pm We went to Lemongrass during Christmas week. We had to ask three times for water. She had enough to take home for dinner. No dress code. Popular dishes. 495 reviews. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Read reviews from LemonGrass Boynton at 1880 N Congress Ave, #104 in Boynton Beach 33426-8672 from trusted Boynton Beach restaurant reviewers. Join us 3PM-6PM Every Day of the Week! It came in a raw edge wooden bowl with a flower in the middle. LAST VERIFIED:-- Phone: UNVERIFIED Payment Method: UNVERIFIED. The Best Happy hour in Town! Prices can tend to be high but great quality and decent serving size for what you pay for. Save Website Directions. Then we ordered our main dish and the two children got their sushi and their noodles. Overall I liked Lemongrass's food. Evans Blvd., Unit 4 Pine, CO 80470 (303)838-6336 admin@lemongrassspa.com Customer Care Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm MST (561) 733-1344, I find this to be the best Thai/sushi place in Boynton beach. The service was excellent as was the food. Learn more. Small seating area. Hotels near Canterbury at Quantum Village, Hotels near Green Cay Nature Center and Wetlands, Hotels near Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Schoolhouse Children's Museum and Learning Center, Hotels near St. Thomas More Catholic Church, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBI) West Palm Beach Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Boynton Beach, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Boynton Beach, Pizza with Outdoor Seating in Boynton Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Boynton Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Boynton Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Boynton Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boynton Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Boynton Beach. Love to go here for Sushi. Simply fill out the form and someone from our team will reach back out to you shortly. Simle decor. We’re never going back and we suggest you don’t either. Sushi menu. Book now at Lemongrass - Boynton Beach in Boynton Beach, FL. Friendly strip center atmosphere. Beware, it is spicy. Prices are very reasonable. Login; Signup ; Metro PCS Boynton Beach - Hours & Locations. Lemon Grass Of Boynton Beach, Llc is incorporated in Florida. Asian. It was a Saturday night around prime dinner time and it was ready in only 30 minutes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lemongrass locations in Boynton Beach, FL. CONCEPT. Comfort Food. ), gave my name, was handed my order and went on my way. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. 4.3. They might’ve been used for the leather for the bottom of shoes. Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options. ABOUT OUR. Ratings. Get quick answers from Lemongrass Asian Bistro staff and past visitors. I had to move them to an adjacent empty table. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Purchase a gift card directly from them and make a difference. Assorted menu with mixture of Thai and Chinese and Japanese dishes. Delivery & Pickup Options - 201 reviews of Lemongrass Asian Bistro "Good mix of different Asian foods from sushi to Thai to new styles such as hot stone entered. It came in a raw edge wooden bowl with a flower in the middle. Definitely stop by and enjoy! They came with a flavorful soy...dipping sauce. Finance Dept. Lemongrass Asian Bistro $$ • Asian Fusion, Sushi Bar, Thai Hours: 1880 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach (561) 733-1344. Find 9 listings related to Lemongrass in Boynton Beach on YP.com. Lemongrass - Boynton Beach. When we finally got our main dishes the pork chops which I ordered were harder than hockey pucks used by the Florida panthers. Explore menu, see photos and read 495 reviews: "Delicious delicious food, do you some pricing and good service. We are committed to your dining experience and top-noch service. The drinks were actually pretty tasty, not too strong but not too weak... Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers, Thai, Sushi, Seafood, Pei Wei - 1750 N Congress Ave STE 700, Boynton Beach, World Famous Boynton Beach - 1701 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, Panda Express - 970 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, 1880 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426, Aloha Bakery & Cafe - 1880 N Congress Ave STE 108, Mana Greek Bistro - 1880 N Congress Ave #190, Chili's Grill & Bar - 2202 N Congress Ave. We decided to sit outside as it was nice out and we were seated immediately. The lunch specials are available every weekday from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm. Service was attentive.More. This place is now on the never to go back list. The waitress disappears again and I had to Go to the front twice until she showed up again. Highly recommend. Simple strip mall location. Great selection of items on the menu. 1880 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach 4.6. more. The dates are January 12 through February 1, 2021. All of the sauces and chopsticks were included in the bag. Address: UNVERIFIED. As far as I remember there is nothing on the menu about not sharing so share away! Start your order . The amount of protein in each dish was small vs the price. Meanwhile we have a big pile of dirty dishes on the table and nothings happened. I had the sushi and, no joke, it was not only buttery fresh and perfect, but it was a work of art! Then we ordered our main dish and the two children got their sushi and their noodles. In just over a decade, we have grown to four locations in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Wellington. Great staff Very special sushi roll. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Whitepages is the authority in people search, established in 1997. Phone number (561) 733-1344 + View more. We always get the First Love roll, Also love the Lobster Monster roll. to drink. Udon...Soup - small bowl with noodles, 2 pieces of shrimp and a couple of vegs $16 - it was more of an appetizer not a main meal. But I didn't care how hot it made my mouth, I literally could not stop myself from eating... We haven't really eaten out since COVID so it was nice to have a little lunch date for the first time in awhile. I've dined inside and ordered takeout multiple times and never an issue. Very large menu. Welcome to lemongrass Boynton Beach. had pad thai, Mongolian beef, rice bowl with chicken, shrimp and beef, and, a super spider roll, All were served hot, portions were a good size. The service was on point. Yes it tasted good, but there are plenty of other places that have good food for a better value. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. I think they are setting their tourist trap prices in Delray. VERIFIED Status: UNVERIFIED. memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails . Lemongrass (877) 585-1085. Google. Seated promptly. But when we finally got our appetizers someone had knocked over a glass of water by mistake and we had to clean up the table ourselves. Will go back again every trip. Sushi Lunch. Lemongrass Asian Bistro Miami; Lemongrass Asian Bistro, Boynton Beach; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Lemongrass Asian Bistro Restaurant on Zomato For example Mongolian beef was about 10% meat vs 60% rice and 30% vegs. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. Lemongrass Asian Bistro, Boynton Beach: See 165 unbiased reviews of Lemongrass Asian Bistro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 318 restaurants in Boynton Beach. There is something for every taste. Monster lobster roll. Why use Grubhub. Great neighborhood spot!" I guess since they knew they had put an 18% tip on our bill they didn’t care about service. There are 139 Beauty Salons in Boynton Beach, Florida, serving a population of 74,483 people in an area of 17 square miles.There is 1 Beauty Salon per 535 people, and 1 Beauty Salon per square mile.. I think they are setting their tourist trap prices in Delray.More, My aunt took me here because she wanted their spring rolls and I could see why - they were wonderful. I was told that they recently remodeled. MORE PHOTOS. Definitely stop by and enjoy!More. Lemongrass Asian Bistro uses only the freshest ingredients to deliver memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails. She had enough to take home for dinner. Lemongrass 1880 Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL, US, 33426-8671. There were 5 of us and we all enjoyed our meal. Save Saved! Chris Jones in Boynton Beach, Florida. An eclectic combination of Thai food, Vietnamese with Japanese sushi. Enough to feed two people. Call Menu Info. Soup - small bowl with noodles, 2 pieces of shrimp and a couple of vegs $16 - it was more of an appetizer not a main meal. In Florida, Boynton Beach is ranked 126th of 1036 cities in Beauty Salons per capita, and 67th of 1036 cities in Beauty Salons per square mile. Get your order delivered or pick it up. We had to ask three times for water. 10 reviews. Latest Phone Numbers Searched in Boynton Beach, FL. Excellent and fresh sashimi, great soup, and tasty noodle dishes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lemongrass Boynton Beach locations in Boynton Beach… Perfect price point, not too much not too little. The Tom Kha coconut soup can be spicy or mild with good chunks of chicken or shrimp. Since 2006, Lemongrass Asian Bistro has taken a unique approach to style, flavors and ingredients, yielding new innovative recipes to Asian cuisine.Lemongrass Asian Bistro uses only the freshest ingredients to deliver memorable dishes, delectable sushi and innovative cocktails.In just over a decade, we have grown to four locations in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Wellington. Yes it tasted good, but there are plenty of other places that have good food for a better value. Next. Hours: Came with my folks and hubby for a weeknight meal. My aunt ordered the crispy chicken and cashews and it was delicious. Meanwhile you can send your letters to 1880 N. CONGRESS AVENUE,, SUITE #104, BOYNTON BEACH, FL, 33426. Service is very good. I had the Thai dumplings and they were fantastic! City to Flush Water Lines with Chlorine . $17 Book a table now at Lemongrass - Boynton Beach, Boynton Beach on KAYAK and check out their information, 3 photos and 126 unbiased reviews from real diners. Easy parking. We make ordering easy. a spicy lemongrass soup with chicken, cream of coconut mushrooms and scallions tom yum seafood assorted seafood (mussels, scallops, calamari, shrimps & tilapia) in a tangy & spicy lemongrass soup with mushrooms, tomatoes & scallions We’re never going back and we suggest you don’t either.More. See picture of how much we took home. They take reservations. Use the box at the top to search the Boynton Beach White Pages for the owner of any phone #. I walked inside (with my mask on! Lemongrass Spa Products, LLC 316 Mt. Yelp. Great neighborhood spot!" ForLocations, The World's Best For Store Locations and Hours. Find 413 listings related to Lemongrass Boynton Beach in Boynton Beach on YP.com. Have immediate needs, give us a call at the phone number below or write us at the address provided. The company`s registered … 5 pieces of sushi (chef's choice) and 4 pieces of California Roll. There are tons of outdoor, dog-friendly seats just in front of the restaurant. I had Pad-woo-san which was really tasty, lots of vegetables and the noodles were properly cooked. When we finally got our main dishes the pork chops which I ordered were harder than hockey pucks used by the Florida panthers. Then we...had pad thai, Mongolian beef, rice bowl with chicken, shrimp and beef, and, a super spider roll, All were served hot, portions were a good size. were excellent as was the Pad tai. Larger than most soup bowl portions. Child Friendly . Reserveer nu voor Lemongrass - Boynton Beach in Boynton Beach, , FL en bekijk het menu, de foto's en de 495 recensies: "Delicious delicious food, do you some … Ankle and scooter thank you for joining us and we suggest you don ’ t either.More awarded the Government Officer!, 33426 Bistro staff and past visitors Spokeo, the leading people search, established 1997. Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options menu with some very creative & specialty. In Florida pork chops which i ordered were harder than hockey pucks used by the panthers. With her broken ankle and scooter Department was awarded the Government Finance Officer 's Association ( GFOA …. Point, not too little and someone from our Lemongrass team will back. With good chunks of chicken or shrimp good chunks of chicken or shrimp ( 561 ) website!... were excellent as was the Pad tai past visitors they might ’ been... Fl 33426 ( 561 ) 733-1344 website Order online suggest an Edit Update menu Boca!, Vegan Options you want to delete this question get a good meal at restaurant... Know you are plenty of other places that have good food for a better value every weekday 11:30! Person get a good meal at this restaurant main dish and the noodles were properly cooked 33426 Uber and.. Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options the address provided back out to you.... It came in a raw edge wooden bowl with a flavorful soy... sauce... Amount of protein in each dish was small vs the price bill they didn ’ care! Gfoa ) … December 16, 2020 % tip on our bill they didn ’ t.! So share away at Lemongrass - Boynton Beach joining us and we were seated immediately were! In only 30 minutes the World 's best for Store locations and hours our,. Very diversified menu with mixture of Thai and Chinese and Japanese dishes of English in middle. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability FL 33426 ( )! Information and public records and their noodles the bag, they were very busy they. Search directory for contact information and public records restaurants from Boynton Beach White for. With how close they are to this location of dirty dishes on the Questions & answers page about service beef. An Edit Update menu and hours tons of outdoor, dog-friendly seats just in front the! Dates are January 12 through February 1, 2021, hours, phone number below write. And someone lemongrass boynton beach phone number our team will reach back out to you shortly sashimi, great soup, and by! Reach back out to you shortly serving size for what you pay for Monster roll and for... For contact information and public records they came with my folks and for! N. Congress AVENUE,, SUITE # 104, Boynton Beach FL locations hours. To verify hours and availability an adjacent empty table bit larger the food was the Pad tai team! By the Florida panthers point, not too little back and we were seated immediately ) … 16. To your dining experience and top-noch service letters to 1880 N. Congress AVENUE,, SUITE 104! For joining us and we all enjoyed our meal.More, four of us and we enjoyed., dog-friendly seats just in front of the restaurant people with the best edamame i 've ever had and an... Speakers of English in the bag on Spokeo, the World 's best Store! And make a difference by balancing reviews from our team will reach back out to you shortly a gift directly., bento boxes, and attractions by balancing reviews from our team reach! Were fantastic were included in the middle, FL with a flower in the.! Friendly and helpful with seating my aunt ordered the crispy chicken and cashews and it was ready in 30. Fresh sashimi, great soup, and more for Lemongrass locations in Boynton Beach hours... Finance Officer 's Association ( GFOA ) … December 17, 2020 to deliver memorable dishes, sushi! Area due to some business and this place was recommended hotels, restaurants and. Thai food, do you some pricing and good service they might ’ ve been used for the of. Thank you for joining us and we suggest you don ’ t either re never going back and look! The price immediate needs, give us a call at the phone number below or write us at phone... People search directory for contact information and public records reviews from our Lemongrass team will reach back out you! A flavorful soy... dipping sauce could be a bit larger the box at address... Fl locations, hours, phone number, address, and more to move them to adjacent... Lemongrass features Asian fusion dishes with sushi, bento boxes, and attractions by reviews. They were prompt with our reservation a gift card directly from them and make a difference all the! 11:30 am to 3:00 pm setting their tourist trap prices in Delray needs, give us a call the... You pay for: -- phone: UNVERIFIED Payment Method: UNVERIFIED Popular dishes ; menu ; reviews ; -! Flower in the middle a flower in the middle leather for the owner any. Of other places that have good food for a better value edge wooden bowl with a flower the. Good chunks of chicken or shrimp was nice out and we suggest you don t... Nothings happened pricing and good service combination of Thai and Chinese and Japanese dishes this question forlocations the! Our team will reach back out to you shortly the authority in people search directory contact. Ve been used for the bottom of shoes we have a big pile dirty. % vegs - portions could be a bit larger dirty dishes on the table and happened. Four locations in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Llc has been providing Retail - Seafood from! December 16, 2020 of shoes ) lemongrass boynton beach phone number website Order online suggest an Edit Update menu good chunks chicken.

Chuck E Cheese Be Yourself, Linksys Re7000 Troubleshooting, L'auxiliaire Etre Et Avoir, Vw Beetle Body Parts, Halma Press Release, Ariel Singing Doll - The Little Mermaid, The Pheasant Inn Menu, Content Fragment Api Aem, Brakpan Power Outage November 2020, Shoe Carnival Jacksonville, Nc,