Source.). Like green gear, both Caravel and Galleass have identical stats. Note that the Carracks all have 50 Cabin space, which allows you to strengthen areas you feel are too weak in Speed/Accel/Turn/Brake. Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow +10 is used to craft an Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow at the Ship Part Workshop in Port Epheria 1-4, 2F. Ruddy Manganese Nodule x50. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack. Carrack Advance requires 8 less Tear of the Ocean, but 5 more of Brilliant Rock Salt Ingot and 5 more Brilliant Pearl Shard. Check my Galleas Green Gear Enhancing here: https://youtu.be/JcXX4uaz3QY 1. Materials for crafting blue upgraded ship gear for the Epheria Galleass. 124 votes, 19 comments. (Ingot and Shard). Materials for crafting blue upgraded ship gear for the Epheria Caravel. BDO Nexus / Wiki / Epheria Caravel and Epheria Galleass; Epheria Caravel and Epheria Galleass. Before you start sailing you need something to sail. Caravel ship gear materials can be obtained primarily through ocean-related questing, sea monster hunting, and barter. Carrack Blue-grade gear [PTS] You have to buy permission to be available to craft this gear in the workshop on Ilyia Island. 3- Caravel>Carrack. Also enhanced it to +10 which was.. Fiery Black Stone is obtained primarily via Barter and occasionally via sailing quests. (One report is it spawned south of Oquilla. But Balance is still an awesome barter ship that takes lots of time and effort to obtain. It is obtained via a Daily Black Rust quest. Blue grade Caravel ship gear are crafted in Port Epheria and will take time to gather all the materials. Players like to make fun of the Carrack Balance and many consider it a potato ship, because it attempts at being a middle ground between a battle and barter ship. Valor has a greater Deep Tide-Dyed Standardized Timber Square requirement. Could be bad if your RNG is bad and no Brilliant Barters spawn. If in the future you manage to craft and bring to +10 even only the upgraded blue plating that alones gives +1500 LT on the caravel. bdo caravel blue gear failstack. But it requires 5 less of each the Brilliant mats. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack. 2. Caravel get's 10000 base LT + 1500 from green gear +10 (about 2000 seacoins in blackstones due to high base chance). Crow coins can also be obtained via Sailor Exploration quests. Plating is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Weight Limit and Max Rations. Carrack Balance requires 8 more Tear of the Ocean. Put your ship back into the wharf. ※ The enhancement level of this item will not drop even if the enhancement attempt fails. Barter 1x [Level 3] Sea Trade Good + 61430 Parley for 3 Stones. Price ranges from 7 to 9 million Silver for each part. This video goes over all the materials involved in building both a caravel or a galleass. Cannon is the ship part primarily used to increase cannon damage. A sturdy, tightly-woven sail for the Epheria Caravel that doesn't waste even a breath of breeze. This site uses local storage to save your choices and requires Javascript to function properly.. Added BDO now has more than 80,000 total staff operating from 1,591 offices in 162 countries around the globe. Ruddy Manganese Nodule x50. Last updated Jun 25, 2020 at 10:18PM | Published on Jun 18, 2020. Blue Grade Caravel Ship Parts: crafted by a worker in Port Epheria workshop This should help make it easier for you. I didnt have any ships at that moment, just a small boat. The upgraded ships come with lots more weight. Ship Part Workshop Level 4. Last updated Sep 24, 2020 at 3:26PM | Published on Jan 7, 2020, [Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Nineshark Hunter, Deep Tide-Dyed Standardized Timber Square, [Daily] Old Moon Guild’s Black Rust Hunter, 5000+ more Weight Limit (69% increase in LT), the best Carrack for Inventory space (5 more than Balance), greatest base LT of all Carracks (1,500 more LT than Balance), slowest cannon speed (1 second slower than Balance), 5% improvement in Speed (5% lower speed than Balance), 200,000 more Rations (100k less than Balance), possibly less time cost? Prow is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Speed. (70% Enhancement Chance vs 30% Enhancement Chance to obtain +1.) But if you value speed and that 1 second faster cannon reload speed, go for that! The black stone cost is also much lower. Ruddy Manganese Nodule. However, an upgraded sailboat with +6 blue gear for speed is 122% speed, 5,270 weight, which is 642,940 pound miles per hour, which is more efficient than the upgraded frigate. You can exchange one type of Brilliant mat for another, but it will cost you 200 Crow Coins at Ravinia. How to Obtain. Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow +10. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack. bdo frigate blue gear. Epheria Caravel and Epheria Galleass – You can get an Epheria Caravel by upgrading an Epheria Sailboat. The upgrade ships from Epheria Caravel are NOT considered best for battle and manuverability. ), 300,000 more Rations (100k more than Advance), 5 more Inventory Slots (5 less than Advance), possibly greater time cost? +10 green grade ship parts are required to make the blue grade versions. - Usage: Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow +10 is used to craft an Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow at the Ship Part Workshop in Port Epheria 1-4, 2F. Bartering is a nightmare with only the improved sailboat due to the occasional double 1 to 3 conversions in a route that make you go slightly overweight no matter what with only green sailboat gear. To upgrade your sailboat to the Caravel, vist the in Veila, Port Epheria, or Illya Island. After doing dailies everyday, my first blue gear for Caravel can be craft. Leave a reply. Which ship parts are better for the Epheria Frigate? To upgrade your sailboat to the Improved Epheria Sailboat or the Caravel, vist the in Veila, Port Epheria, or Illya Island. To aquire the Barter Routes for Brilliant mats, you have to have 3k Barter count. Put your ship back into the wharf. you will need them in the long run to eventually upgrade to the next tier of ship (Carrack). Sailors with 0 Condition have a chance to become sick. Frosted Black Stone is obtained primarily via Barter and occasionally via sailing quests and killing rare Lopters. Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 5. Carracks are a great improvement over the Caravel, with almost every ship stat increased to create the best Barter ships available. This item can’t be obtained via Barter. Trang chủ . BDO Nexus / Wiki / Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow; Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow. The only difference is in the amount of three different materials. Enhance after Purchase from Falasi +10 Epheria: Old Plating x1 +10 Epheria: Old Cannon x1 +10 Epheria: Old Wind Sail x1. – You can get an Epheria Galleass by upgrading an Epheria Frigate. 1. They are considered best for Barter and Trade. Epheria Caravel ship gear of green grade were introduced with The Great Expedition Update on 23 October 2019. Ship parts have a great impact on the barter and battle capability of your ship. Last updated Jun 25, 2020 at 10:18PM | Published on Jun 18, 2020 | Black Desert Online, Life Skills, Sailing & Barter | 2. Heritage Gardens Apartments Utah, It protects the ship from external collision and corrosion. Granted, at the time I didn’t have a frigate or galleass, I recommend using +10 green cannons, and blue gear on everything else. There is no repeatable quest for Brilliant mats. A sturdy, tightly-woven sail for the Caravel that doesn't waste even a breath of breeze. And an upgraded sailboat with +6 blue gear for max weight is 115% speed and 5,800 weight, which is 667,000 pound miles per hour. These two items have a cheaper Crow Coin cost of 1600. so to summarize, how many fiery/frosted blackstones will you need to get +10? Oquilla's Eye . Ship Part Workshop Level 4. bdo caravel blue gear failstack.